Tk20 Assessment Software
Tk20 is a comprehensive assessment system that helps faculty track and enhance students' learning, as well as make assessment and accountability tasks easier.
- Assessment Planning
- Seamless Reporting and Data Analysis
- Comprehensive Data Collection at the Course, Program, and Institutional level
- Document Management
- Course Management
- Integration with Blackboard and Canvas
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log into Tk20?
- To log into the Tk20 system go to unl.tk20.com. Your username will be the same as your My.UNL username (or Blackboard login) and your password will be your NU ID number. After your first successful login you will be prompted to change your password.
- I have already logged into Tk20 but I forgot my password.
- There is a “forgot your username or password?” link on your institution’s Tk20 site. You can click here to be reminded of your password. If that doesn’t work, please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator so they can reset your password.
- I am having trouble logging in / completing my assignment / uploading files in Tk20.
- Please refer to the Tk20 online tutorials for guidance. You can access these by clicking the help link in the top right hand corner while logged into the Tk20 system.
- What do I do if one of my courses does not appear in Tk20?
- The Tk20 system is updated on a regular basis and if your course is not appearing now it may appear in a few days. Please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator if the issue persists.