Policy for Requesting Graduate Faculty Status

In order to be eligible for graduate faculty status, an employee must have an academic or administrative appointment at the level of Senior Lecturer or Assistant Professor and above.

Anyone requesting graduate status must have what is considered a terminal degree in the area of study.

Learn more at the Office of Graduate Studies.